We have been incredibly blessed by:
- Friends passing along baby supplies, double strollers and clothes for baby and boys.
- The many boxes of diapers given to us from our Life Group the day we came home from the hospital
- Church family, friends and my family caring for our 3 boys while we were meeting with birth mother and across the state for Timothy's birth.
- Breastfeeding moms donating their extra breast milk for our baby (this was by far the most creative and wonderful gift!)
- Friends and family (near and far) sacrificially sending finances to help fund our adoption.
- My sweet Granny and aunt crafted, sewed, painted, and made jewelry to sell, to help fund our adoption.
- The almost 3 weeks of incredible meals brought to our home from our church family and friends, that tremendously helped in those sleepless crazy days;)
- Precious friends and church family coming over to hold babies, clean and help around our home.
- Sweet friends praying over us as we prepared for Timothy's birth.
If you have friends, family or members of your church going through an adoption, I challenge you to find creative ways to meet their needs and show support of their adoption.