Adoption journey

Over the past year, the Lord has been growing, teaching, and challenging our family in so many ways! We are responding to the Lord's leading and are expanding our family through the adoption of a precious baby!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mardi Gras King Cake

this year's king cake
 It is king cake time again!! The past couple years, my boys and I have enjoyed making king cakes together. I received this incredible King Cake recipe from a high school friend a few years back... it always gets rave reviews!!
my excited helpers & tasters!
 I'm a New Orleans native and grew up eating king cakes and going to Mardi Gras parades. I'm happy to pass on this New Orleans tradition to my little guys... who absolutely LOVE this treat!
my little man 2 years ago

king cake from 2 years ago
Several people have asked for the recipe... if you try out this recipe, I would love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment